If you pay attention to what’s going on online, you know about the drastic changes that Google’s been up to lately…
The Panda and Penguin updates have been playing havoc with the organic search engine results.
Google Places has been replaced with Google+ Local.
Google Products is moving away from being free listings to all paid advertising.
And they’ve been some big, yet under-the-radar, changes to Google AdWords.
The full implications of all these changes, and more that are surely coming, have yet to be realized but one thing is certain…paid search on Google (which accounts for 97% of Google’s revenue) is a big part of Google’s plans.
I’ll be talking about:
- What AdWords is (there’s more to it than most people realize)
- Why it’s becoming more relevant and more important by the day to everyone marketing online
- How to use AdWords for so much more than simply driving traffic to your site (and how doing this can transform your entire business)
- Common mistakes business owners make when running their own AdWords campaigns
- How to make AdWords work, even if you’re on a tight budget
- And, most importantly, I’ll be answering any and all questions you have about AdWords
There is a $10 fee to attend this Meetup and about half the spots have already been spoken for so if you’re interesting in going, head over to the Where Is My Business Meetup page and sign up today.