“Writing is the basis of all wealth”
This quote’s from author, speaker and thought leader Scott Ginsberg. And, while true, it needs a little tweak when it comes to marketing online…“Writing is the basis of all conversions.”
“Adam, you’re in the top 10% of people I’ve instructed in SWS” – Mark Landstrom, Senior Instructor for John Carlton’s Simple Writing System
The dirty little secret is that most websites don’t have a traffic problem. They have a conversion problem.
You can get traffic to your website from all sorts of sources…organic rankings, AdWords, adCenter, newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, networking events, PR, direct mail, etc. It truly isn’t that hard to get the traffic.
The hard part is converting the traffic into profits. And that’s where most businesses fall flat.
If targeted prospects visit your website and aren’t met with compelling copy that…
- Immediately hooks them and gets them to stick around to learn about your products/services
- Focuses squarely on the benefits of what you offer and how it will meaningfully and positively impact their lives
- Lays out an irresistible offer that makes them feel they’d be crazy to pass up, and
- Ultimately compels them to act, and act NOW…
then all the traffic in the world doesn’t mean squat!
But getting the words down is just part of the process. Before any writing is done, you have to dig deep into your company, your products/services, and your competition to uncover things like…
- What truly makes your product/service unique (and unique in a way that’s meaningful to your prospects)
- The ultimate desired benefits your prospects are after
- The words prospects are using to describe the problems they’re having and the solutions they’re seeking
- How to position your offer so it resonates with prospects and stands head and shoulders above anything the competition offers
- Your story
If you’re looking to boost conversions with powerful copy to drive your website, landing pages, autoresponders, direct mail pieces, or other marketing materials then Words That Click can help you.
If you have a copywriting project you’d like discuss with us, the best way to get a hold of us is by email.
Already have the copy written?
Sometimes you just need an expert set of eyes to go over the copy you already have. If that’s the case, we also offer a copy critique. Adam Kreitman, owner of Words That Click, will review any single piece of copy and provide detailed feedback on how to improve it. The critique includes a phone interview with you before the review to get initial background information about the product/service your copy is promoting as well as a follow up phone call to discuss Adam’s recommendations. The cost of the critique is $400. You can sign up for it using the PayPal button below. Once you do, we’ll be in touch with you within 1 business day to get the process started.